Search site             Home line  About us line  Contact us line  Ask an expert   line  Forms line  Corporate recovery      

Same team, new name

Alger & Associates personal bankruptcy services are
now provided by
Grant Thornton Alger Inc.

Receive a callback from one of our bankruptcy trustees


Edmonton, Calgary bankruptcy Q&A forum



Bobbie Guenthner



I would like to declare bankruptcy on a few of my debts. I have one loan that is cosigned by my father that I don't want to include though i can pay that one its just all the credit card that I got left with through my divorce. Please advise if I can just do the credit cards and not he loan with my father i don't want to wreck his credit. thank you.



Alger & Associates Inc.



Jan 18, 2013



You will be required to list the debt due to your father on your Statement of Affairs, however providing the loan payments are made, your father's creditrating should not be affected. I would be happy to discuss this with you in detail, please call me for further information. Thanks for the question.

Marie Kozlowski
T 403-296-3082


For Alberta Bankruptcy help, call TOLL FREE from anywhere in Alberta: 310-8888
We're here until 9 PM weekdays and 9 AM to 4 PM on Saturday to take your call



All locations

© 2011 Grant Thornton Alger Inc. • All rights reserved

back to Bankruptcy Alberta home

Confidential callback from a bankruptcy professional

Please call me

As soon as possible
Today at
Next business day at

My Phone # 


Ask for