Search site             Home line  About us line  Contact us line  Ask an expert   line  Forms line  Corporate recovery      

Alger Bankruptcy Services

Same team, new name

Alger & Associates personal bankruptcy services are
now provided by
Grant Thornton Alger Inc.

Receive a callback from one of our bankruptcy trustees


Edmonton, Calgary bankruptcy Q&A forum






We lived in the Province of Saskatchewan for 7 years we moved to Alberta 6 years ago. Filed for Bankruptcy in 2002 in the Province of Saskatchewan. Trustee went for Discharge in 2005. But because we didn't fulfill all of our obligations it was "Sine Die". Due to the amount of time that has passed it there a solution to this problem?



Alger & Associates Inc.



Feb 02, 2013



You will need to contact your Trustee in Saskatchewan as your application for discharge will need to be brought in that jurisdiction. You will likely need to pay the Trustee to be reappointed to assist you in obtaining a discharge.

Marie Kozlowski
T 403-296-3082


For Alberta Bankruptcy help, call TOLL FREE from anywhere in Alberta: 310-8888
We're here until 9 PM weekdays and 9 AM to 4 PM on Saturday to take your call



All locations

© 2011 Grant Thornton Alger Inc. • All rights reserved

back to Bankruptcy Alberta home

Confidential callback from a bankruptcy professional

Please call me

As soon as possible
Today at
Next business day at

My Phone # 


Ask for