Search site             Home line  About us line  Contact us line  Ask an expert   line  Forms line  Corporate recovery      

Alger Bankruptcy Services

Same team, new name

Alger & Associates personal bankruptcy services are
now provided by
Grant Thornton Alger Inc.

Receive a callback from one of our bankruptcy trustees


Edmonton, Calgary bankruptcy Q&A forum






I am a victim of a mortgage fraud. I have been trying to come to a financial resolution with CMHC, although this has not been successful, and I feel that my only recourse is to file bankruptcy. Although I have met and married my husband after the forclosure of the fraudulant property, does his income need to be included when state my household income and expenses? I owned my current home along with most of the expenses prior to husband. Thank you Concetta



Alger & Associates Inc.



Apr 17, 2013



Concetta Bankruptcy may be an option to resolve your debt with CMHC however you should also consider a Consumer Proposal, I would be happy to discuss this option with you. Normally a spouse'e income is disclosed however it is not a requirement. Non disclosure of your spouse's income may result in a higher payment to the Trustee however i would need more details to advise you further. Please contact me to set up an appointment. Thanks for the question. Marie

Marie Kozlowski
T 403-296-3082


For Alberta Bankruptcy help, call TOLL FREE from anywhere in Alberta: 310-8888
We're here until 9 PM weekdays and 9 AM to 4 PM on Saturday to take your call



All locations

© 2011 Grant Thornton Alger Inc. • All rights reserved

back to Bankruptcy Alberta home

Confidential callback from a bankruptcy professional

Please call me

As soon as possible
Today at
Next business day at

My Phone # 


Ask for