Search site             Home line  About us line  Contact us line  Ask an expert   line  Forms line  Corporate recovery      

Alger Bankruptcy Services

Same team, new name

Alger & Associates personal bankruptcy services are
now provided by
Grant Thornton Alger Inc.

Receive a callback from one of our bankruptcy trustees


Edmonton, Calgary bankruptcy Q&A forum






im needing to know can i move to the united staes if im in the bankruptcy process? I am about 2 months in to the bankrutcy but dont plan on anything for maybe a month or 2. thank you



Alger & Associates Inc.



May 14, 2013



Delaina There are no restrictions on where you live after declaring bankruptcy. Please ensure you keep your Trustee advised of your current address as required by the Bankruptcy & Insolvency Act. I would also contact your Trustee to ensure you have attended the required counselling sessions and obtained details as to how to file your monthly statements. Thanks for the question

Marie Kozlowski
T 403-296-3082


For Alberta Bankruptcy help, call TOLL FREE from anywhere in Alberta: 310-8888
We're here until 9 PM weekdays and 9 AM to 4 PM on Saturday to take your call



All locations

© 2011 Grant Thornton Alger Inc. • All rights reserved

back to Bankruptcy Alberta home

Confidential callback from a bankruptcy professional

Please call me

As soon as possible
Today at
Next business day at

My Phone # 


Ask for