Search site             Home line  About us line  Contact us line  Ask an expert   line  Forms line  Corporate recovery      

Alger Bankruptcy Services

Same team, new name

Alger & Associates personal bankruptcy services are
now provided by
Grant Thornton Alger Inc.

Receive a callback from one of our bankruptcy trustees


Edmonton, Calgary bankruptcy Q&A forum



Shaun Langlois



If I am to think about declaring bankruptcy, what does this mean for my pention with the Alberta Government I will be getting in the future, the 2 pentions I am currently getting from a deceased common law spouce. I own a condo which I am renting out at the moment and I live with my girlfriend. I owe $206,000.00 and my condo is worth about $175,000.00. How does this process begin?



Alger & Associates Inc.



May 24, 2013



Shaun Pensions payable in the future are fully exempt in a bankruptcy. If you are receiving a monthly pension, it is forms part of your income and must be disclosed to the Trustee. Based on the information provided, the Condo you rent out has no equity and the Trustee would have no interest in it. The process can be commenced by contacting me to set up a free consultation to review your financial situation and where I can explain the options available. I can be contacted on my cell after hours at 403 909 9572 or by email at

Marie Kozlowski
T 403-296-3082


For Alberta Bankruptcy help, call TOLL FREE from anywhere in Alberta: 310-8888
We're here until 9 PM weekdays and 9 AM to 4 PM on Saturday to take your call



All locations

© 2011 Grant Thornton Alger Inc. • All rights reserved

back to Bankruptcy Alberta home

Confidential callback from a bankruptcy professional

Please call me

As soon as possible
Today at
Next business day at

My Phone # 


Ask for