Search site             Home line  About us line  Contact us line  Ask an expert   line  Forms line  Corporate recovery      

Alger Bankruptcy Services

Same team, new name

Alger & Associates personal bankruptcy services are
now provided by
Grant Thornton Alger Inc.

Receive a callback from one of our bankruptcy trustees


Edmonton, Calgary bankruptcy Q&A forum






I live in calgary. I am a single dad with a 15 soo to be sixteen year old son in high school. I just filed bankruptcy and my son wants to work to save for collage. How muvh can he make a month without trustee taking it?



Alger & Associates Inc.



Jul 10, 2013



Joel The Trustee will not take his income however you may have to pay more by way of surplus income depending on your son's earnings. I can't answer your question without all the details so please contact your Trustee and explain your concerns to him/her. Thanks for the question

Marie Kozlowski
T 403-296-3082


For Alberta Bankruptcy help, call TOLL FREE from anywhere in Alberta: 310-8888
We're here until 9 PM weekdays and 9 AM to 4 PM on Saturday to take your call



All locations

© 2011 Grant Thornton Alger Inc. • All rights reserved

back to Bankruptcy Alberta home

Confidential callback from a bankruptcy professional

Please call me

As soon as possible
Today at
Next business day at

My Phone # 


Ask for