Search site             Home line  About us line  Contact us line  Ask an expert   line  Forms line  Corporate recovery      

Alger Bankruptcy Services

Same team, new name

Alger & Associates personal bankruptcy services are
now provided by
Grant Thornton Alger Inc.

Receive a callback from one of our bankruptcy and debt help experts


Edmonton, Calgary bankruptcy Q&A forum





i owed 6500. in as of jan 1.2013 imade payments of 1000x2 and one of 2000 by june of 2013. they then filled a garnshi on may bank acount and took all money with not even a phone call the remaing 2500 can larger payments be made and miss a few months



Alger & Associates Inc.



Sep 01, 2013



You need to contact either the creditor, the lawyer handling the file or the collection agent. Advise them that you wish to resolve the matter and pay the balence of the debt in an orderly fashion and put in place a mutually agreeable plan for repayment. Unfortunately, a creditor with a garnishee order has the right to enforce the garnishee without notice. You may wish to consider changing your bank account as a precautionary measure. Please call me and I would be happy to discuss the matter further with you. Thanks for the question.

Marie Kozlowski
T 403-296-3082


For Alberta Bankruptcy help, call TOLL FREE from anywhere in Alberta: 310-8888
We're here until 9 PM weekdays and 9 AM to 4 PM on Saturday to take your call



All locations

© 2011 Grant Thornton Alger Inc. • All rights reserved

back to Bankruptcy Alberta home

Confidential callback from a bankruptcy professional

Please call me

As soon as possible
Today at
Next business day at

My Phone # 


Ask for