Search site             Home line  About us line  Contact us line  Ask an expert   line  Forms line  Corporate recovery      

Alger Bankruptcy Services

Same team, new name

Alger & Associates personal bankruptcy services are
now provided by
Grant Thornton Alger Inc.

Receive a callback from one of our bankruptcy and debt help experts


Alberta bankruptcy Q&A forum



Mark Perdue



What will happen if a cannot make my bankruptcy payment this month?



Grant Thornton Alger Inc.



Dec 07, 2013



Mark You should contact your Trustee and let them know that you cannot make the payment. The Trustee will likely ask you to catch up on the missed payment over a period of time. Thanks for the queston.

Marie Kozlowski
T 403-296-3082


For Alberta Bankruptcy help, call TOLL FREE from anywhere in Alberta: 310-8888
We're here until 9 PM weekdays and 9 AM to 4 PM on Saturday to take your call



All locations

© 2011 Grant Thornton Alger Inc. • All rights reserved

back to Bankruptcy Alberta home

Confidential callback from a bankruptcy professional

Please call me

As soon as possible
Today at
Next business day at

My Phone # 


Ask for