Search site             Home line  About us line  Contact us line  Ask an expert   line  Forms line  Corporate recovery      

Alger Bankruptcy Services

Same team, new name

Alger & Associates personal bankruptcy services are
now provided by
Grant Thornton Limited

Receive a callback from one of our bankruptcy and debt help experts


Bankruptcy Calgary Edmonton Q&A Forum





I declared bankruptcy in 2008 and 2 years ago due to lack of funds the trustee dumped me, where do I stand with bankruptcy now? I don't know what to do? I want to try to rebuild my credit. Kim



Grant Thornton Limited



Jan 14, 2014



Kim You are still in bankruptcy and will need to obtain a discharge from bankruptcy. You need to contact your Trustee and determine what duties you need to perform so an appplication can be brought before the Court for your discharge. Alternatively, you can retain a lawyer to bring an application on your behalf. Thanks for the question.

Marie Kozlowski
T 403-296-3082


For Alberta Bankruptcy help, call TOLL FREE from anywhere in Alberta: 310-8888
We're here until 9 PM weekdays and 9 AM to 4 PM on Saturday to take your call



All locations

© 2011 Grant Thornton Limited • All rights reserved

back to Bankruptcy Alberta home

Confidential callback from a bankruptcy professional

Please call me

As soon as possible
Today at
Next business day at

My Phone # 


Ask for