Search site             Home line  About us line  Contact us line  Ask an expert   line  Forms line  Corporate recovery      

Same team, new name

Alger & Associates personal bankruptcy services are
now provided by
Grant Thornton Limited

Receive a callback from one of our bankruptcy and debt help experts


Bankruptcy Calgary Edmonton Q&A Forum






Do you have any experience with Section 160 of the Income Tax Act. Is it something you can request from the government to pay outstanding taxes that are owed? What are the exceptions to it, do you have to prove that the property was transferred ie have all the documentation



Grant Thornton Limited



Mar 12, 2014



Hello Diane Section 160 is a section of the Income tax act used by CRA to assess individuals who receive assets or benefits from a tax debtor. Please contact me for further information. Thanks for the question

Marie Kozlowski
T 403-296-3082


For Alberta Bankruptcy help, call TOLL FREE from anywhere in Alberta: 310-8888
We're here until 9 PM weekdays and 9 AM to 4 PM on Saturday to take your call



All locations


© 2011 Grant Thornton Limited • All rights reserved

back to Bankruptcy Alberta home

Confidential callback from a bankruptcy professional

Please call me

As soon as possible
Today at
Next business day at

My Phone # 


Ask for