Search site             Home line  About us line  Contact us line  Ask an expert   line  Forms line  Corporate recovery      

Alger Bankruptcy Services

Same team, new name

Alger & Associates personal bankruptcy services are
now provided by
Grant Thornton Limited

Receive a callback from one of our bankruptcy and debt help experts


Alberta bankruptcy Q&A forum






I live with my boyfriend and all my debts were are mine except we have a joint visa will his income have to become a part of this and with that joint visa I don't want him to suffer because of me . I have a townhouse in bc that I bought and 6 months after I found out it was leaky and have had to take on a 130000 interest free loan from the govt I thought I could keep it and break even after time but it is just pulling me into debt with repairs and taxes and codo fees not to mention it making me pay income tax just want to start fresh what can I do



Grant Thornton Limited



Apr 25, 2014



Heather Any proposal /bankruptcy filing will result in the Visa company seeking repayment of the balance on the Visa account from him. You are not required to disclose his income however it may effect the amount you are required to pay to the Trustee from your income. Please contact me to set up a free consultation to discuss your financial situation. Thanks for your question.

Marie Kozlowski
T 403-296-3082


For Alberta Bankruptcy help, call TOLL FREE from anywhere in Alberta: 310-8888
We're here until 9 PM weekdays and 9 AM to 4 PM on Saturday to take your call



All locations

© 2011 Grant Thornton Limited • All rights reserved

back to Bankruptcy Alberta home

Confidential callback from a bankruptcy professional

Please call me

As soon as possible
Today at
Next business day at

My Phone # 


Ask for