Search site             Home line  About us line  Contact us line  Ask an expert   line  Forms line  Corporate recovery      

Alger Bankruptcy Services

Same team, new name

Alger & Associates personal bankruptcy services are
now provided by
Grant Thornton Limited

Receive a callback from one of our bankruptcy and debt help experts


Edmonton, Calgary bankruptcy Q&A forum



what happens if you are sued by creditor and there is a statement of claim from court of queens bench.



Grant Thornton Limited



Jul 19, 2014



Mike If you have received a Statement of Claim, your creditor has commenced legal proceedings to collect the debt. You can file a Statement of Defence if you believe you do not owe the debt you should contact a lawyer. If the Court issues judgment against you, the creditor is in a position to enforce collection of the judgment and can seize assets, file a writ against title to your home or garnishee bank accounts or wages. Please contact me to set a no charge consultation to discuss your situation.

Marie Kozlowski
T 403-296-3082


For Alberta Bankruptcy help, call TOLL FREE from anywhere in Alberta: 310-8888
We're here until 9 PM weekdays and 9 AM to 4 PM on Saturday to take your call



All locations

© 2017 Grant Thornton Limited, Licensed Insolvency Trustees. All rights reserved.

back to Bankruptcy Alberta home

Confidential callback from a bankruptcy professional

Please call me

As soon as possible
Today at
Next business day at

My Phone # 


Ask for