Search site             Home   About us   Contact us   Ask an expert     Forms   Corporate recovery      

Same team, new name

Alger & Associates personal bankruptcy services are
now provided by
Grant Thornton Limited

Receive a callback from one of our bankruptcy and debt help experts


Alberta bankruptcy Q&A forum



Hello, I would like to declare bankruptcy do to the fact of not keeping up with my credit card bills, already have collectors after me. And was wondering the steps needed to take to go threw with this and the costs of filing bankruptcy



Grant Thornton Limited



Nov 17, 2014



Hi The First Step is to come in an meet with one of our Trustees for a no charge consultation. The Trustee will review your financial situation and explain the various options to you so you can make an informed decision. The amount payable into a bankruptcy varies with your income and size of family unit. The Trustee is paid by tariff as set out in the Bankruptcy Act from the funds you pay into the bankruptcy. Please give me a call and I would be happy to chat to you or set up a consultation at your convenience.

Marie Kozlowski
T 403-296-3082


For Alberta Bankruptcy help, call TOLL FREE from anywhere in Alberta: 310-8888
We're here until 9 PM weekdays and 9 AM to 4 PM on Saturday to take your call



All locations


© 2011 Grant Thornton Limited • All rights reserved

back to Bankruptcy Alberta home

Confidential callback from a bankruptcy professional

Please call me

As soon as possible
Today at
Next business day at

My Phone # 


Ask for