Search site             Home   About us   Contact us   Ask an expert     Forms   Corporate recovery      

Same team, new name

Alger & Associates personal bankruptcy services are
now provided by
Grant Thornton Limited

Receive a callback from one of our bankruptcy and debt help experts


Alberta bankruptcy Q&A forum



I owe arrears to the CRA, can they consider my wife's income for payback purposes. We file returns separately but indicate married on our status. Thank you.



Grant Thornton Limited



Nov 24, 2014



Jacques CRA cannot seize your partners income to repay your tax debt. She is not liable for your taxes. Please give me a call and I would be happy to set up a free consultation to discuss your tax problems Thanks for the question

Marie Kozlowski
T 403-296-3082


For Alberta Bankruptcy help, call TOLL FREE from anywhere in Alberta: 310-8888
We're here until 9 PM weekdays and 9 AM to 4 PM on Saturday to take your call



All locations


© 2011 Grant Thornton Limited • All rights reserved

back to Bankruptcy Alberta home

Confidential callback from a bankruptcy professional

Please call me

As soon as possible
Today at
Next business day at

My Phone # 


Ask for