Search site             Home   About us   Contact us   Ask an expert     Forms   Corporate recovery      

Same team, new name

Alger & Associates personal bankruptcy services are
now provided by
Grant Thornton Limited

Receive a callback from one of our bankruptcy and debt help experts


Alberta bankruptcy Q&A forum



What if my surplus income is more over the period of bankruptcy than what I actually owe creditors?



Grant Thornton Limited



Dec 07, 2014



Jo I would contact your Trustee and arrange to file a Consumer Proposal to pay off your creditors in full over as long as 5 years at no interest. This would annul your bankruptcy and give you flexibility in payment terms. Please give me a call if you require further information. Thanks for the question

Marie Kozlowski
T 403-296-3082


For Alberta Bankruptcy help, call TOLL FREE from anywhere in Alberta: 310-8888
We're here until 9 PM weekdays and 9 AM to 4 PM on Saturday to take your call



All locations


© 2011 Grant Thornton Limited • All rights reserved

back to Bankruptcy Alberta home

Confidential callback from a bankruptcy professional

Please call me

As soon as possible
Today at
Next business day at

My Phone # 


Ask for