Search site             Home line  About us line  Contact us line  Ask an expert   line  Forms line  Corporate recovery      

Alger Bankruptcy Services

Same team, new name

Alger & Associates personal bankruptcy services are
now provided by
Grant Thornton Limited

Receive a callback from one of our bankruptcy and debt help experts


Bankruptcy Calgary Edmonton Q&A Forum



I went bankrupt in BC 4 1/2 years ago. I have been told by my trustee that I did not file income expense reports a week later I get back we did find them now they say I never sent in receipts to back up my expenses this paperwork was sent there are a lot of other issues with trustee. I am not sure if I can get case moved to Alberta court or what I should do. The trustee says I owe around 12k which is not true its hard to get back to Vancouver to discuss anything. Do you have any suggestions or advice for me? Thanks for your help Mike



Grant Thornton Limited



Jan 22, 2015



Mike You will need to deal directly with the Trustee of record in B.C., I encourage you to contact them. If you continue to have difficulties, you may call the Office of the Superintendent of Bankruptcy for assistance. Thanks for the question

Marie Kozlowski
T 403-296-3082


For Alberta Bankruptcy help, call TOLL FREE from anywhere in Alberta: 310-8888
We're here until 9 PM weekdays and 9 AM to 4 PM on Saturday to take your call



All locations

© 2011 Grant Thornton Limited • All rights reserved

back to Bankruptcy Alberta home

Confidential callback from a bankruptcy professional

Please call me

As soon as possible
Today at
Next business day at

My Phone # 


Ask for