Search site             Home line  About us line  Contact us line  Ask an expert   line  Forms line  Corporate recovery      

Alger Bankruptcy Services

Same team, new name

Alger & Associates personal bankruptcy services are
now provided by
Grant Thornton Limited

Receive a callback from one of our bankruptcy and debt help experts


Bankruptcy Calgary Edmonton Q&A Forum



I declared bankruptcy in BC about 4 -5 years ago and have not been discharged. can you tell me if I can get this transferred to Alberta and where I can gat help to get discharged?



Grant Thornton Limited



Feb 17, 2015



Mike Unlikely that you can get the file transferred. I suggest you contact your Trustee and request their assistance in bringing on an application for your discharge. Another option is to contact a lawyer in town/city in BC where you filed your assignment and retain them to bring an application on your behalf. Thanks for the question

Marie Kozlowski
T 403-296-3082


For Alberta Bankruptcy help, call TOLL FREE from anywhere in Alberta: 310-8888
We're here until 9 PM weekdays and 9 AM to 4 PM on Saturday to take your call



All locations

© 2011 Grant Thornton Limited • All rights reserved

back to Bankruptcy Alberta home

Confidential callback from a bankruptcy professional

Please call me

As soon as possible
Today at
Next business day at

My Phone # 


Ask for