Search site             Home line  About us line  Contact us line  Ask an expert   line  Forms line  Corporate recovery      

bankruptcy trustee

Same team, new name

Alger & Associates personal bankruptcy services are
now provided by
Grant Thornton Limited

Receive a callback from one of our bankruptcy and debt help experts


Bankruptcy Calgary Edmonton Q&A Forum



My employer when on bankruptcy, I was not notified until this week after been waiting over 3 month for my check of $16,000 What can I do to get the money they owe me. I need help Don't know where to go. Thanks!



Grant Thornton Limited



May 06, 2015



Hi Victor, You need to contact the Trustee that filed the bankruptcy for your employer. The Trustee will provide forms and instructions on how to recover the wages owed to you pursuant to the Wage Earners Protection Program. I have enclosed a link for your reference. Take Care

Susan Methuen
T 403-310-8888


For debt help and bankruptcy in Calgary, Edmonton, and throughout Alberta, call TOLL FREE from anywhere in Alberta: 310-8888
We're here until 9 PM weekdays and 9 AM to 4 PM on Saturday to take your call



All locations


© 2011 Grant Thornton Limited • All rights reserved

back to Bankruptcy Alberta home

Confidential callback from a bankruptcy professional

Please call me

As soon as possible
Today at
Next business day at

My Phone # 


Ask for