Search site             Home line  About us line  Contact us line  Ask an expert   line  Forms line  Corporate recovery      

bankruptcy trustee

Same team, new name

Alger & Associates personal bankruptcy services are
now provided by
Grant Thornton Limited

Receive a callback from one of our bankruptcy and debt help experts


Bankruptcy Calgary Edmonton Q&A Forum



How do I find out if I have been discharged from bankruptcy



Grant Thornton Limited



Sep 23, 2015



Hello, You can contact your Trustee and request a copy of your discharge certificate or order. Alternatively, you can do a search with the Superintendent of Bankruptcy which will indicate the details of the bankruptcy and your discharge status. If you had additional concerns please do not hesitate to contact our office and we would be happy to assist.

Susan Methuen
T 403-310-8888


For debt help and bankruptcy in Calgary, Edmonton, and throughout Alberta, call TOLL FREE from anywhere in Alberta: 310-8888
We're here until 9 PM weekdays and 9 AM to 4 PM on Saturday to take your call



All locations


© 2011 Grant Thornton Limited • All rights reserved

back to Bankruptcy Alberta home

Confidential callback from a bankruptcy professional

Please call me

As soon as possible
Today at
Next business day at

My Phone # 


Ask for