Search site             Home line  About us line  Contact us line  Ask an expert   line  Forms line  Corporate recovery      

bankruptcy trustee

Same team, new name

Alger & Associates personal bankruptcy services are
now provided by
Grant Thornton Limited

Receive a callback from one of our bankruptcy and debt help experts


Alberta bankruptcy Q&A forum



I filed bankruptcy in 2006 or 2007 and was never released because I was unable to go to the classes. Its been about 10 yrs now how can I get released



Grant Thornton Limited



Mar 28, 2016



Hi Kathy, You will need to contact your Trustee that had filed the bankruptcy and complete the duties or comply with the Court Order in order for you to obtain your discharge. The Trustee will need to make a court application for your discharge once the duties are complete.

Susan Methuen
T 403-310-8888


For debt help and bankruptcy in Calgary, Edmonton, and throughout Alberta, call TOLL FREE from anywhere in Alberta: 310-8888
We're here until 9 PM weekdays and 9 AM to 4 PM on Saturday to take your call



All locations

© 2011 Grant Thornton Limited • All rights reserved

back to Bankruptcy Alberta home

Confidential callback from a bankruptcy professional

Please call me

As soon as possible
Today at
Next business day at

My Phone # 


Ask for