Search site             Home line  About us line  Contact us line  Ask an expert   line  Forms line  Corporate recovery      

bankruptcy trustee

Same team, new name

Alger & Associates personal bankruptcy services are
now provided by
Grant Thornton Limited

Receive a callback from one of our bankruptcy and debt help experts


Calgary bankruptcy Q&A forum



i was told i wold be discharged from my bankruptsy in febuary this year while at my last financial counsling meeting in december and then i got a call in the beginig of january sayin i have been locked back in for 12 more months due to excess income. i had a meeting and was told it their mistake for not calculating the medical or child care expences in my file. i was then basicly told there was nothing i could do . i need to be discharged so i can move on with my life as i was told i could in december...what do i do?



Grant Thornton Limited



Mar 20, 2017



Hello, If it is our office please contact us at 310-8888 to discuss your discharge with an Administrator. However, if it is with another firm, you should perhaps try to schedule another meeting with the Trustee to see if they can review the discharge options with you. Good Luck

Susan Methuen
T 403-310-8888


For debt help and bankruptcy in Calgary, Edmonton, and throughout Alberta, call TOLL FREE from anywhere in Alberta: 310-8888

We're here to take your call!
In person Mon to Fri: 8am-4:30pm.
Over the phone Mon to Fri: 7am-5pm, Sat & Sun: 9am-3pm



All locations

© 2011 Grant Thornton Limited • All rights reserved

back to Bankruptcy Alberta home

Confidential callback from a bankruptcy professional

Please call me

As soon as possible
Today at
Next business day at

My Phone # 


Ask for