Search site             Home line  About us line  Contact us line  Ask an expert   line  Forms line  Corporate recovery      

Expert advice

Call us toll free in Alberta at 310-8888 or email us at for a free, no obligation, confidential consultation. We'll review all debt solutions, not just bankruptcy.

Receive a callback from one of our bankruptcy and debt help experts


Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta bankruptcy Q&A forum



can I declare bankruptcy or file a consumer proposal in Aberta if my home province of residency is Nova Scotia but I am staying in Alberta?



Grant Thornton Limited



Apr 25, 2017



Hi Lloyd, Assuming that you are residing in Alberta full time for employment or business then you may file a consumer proposal or bankruptcy in Alberta. I would recommend that you speak to one of our professionals concerning any property you may own in Nova Scotia. Please contact our office at 310-8888 for a no obligation, no charge consultation to review formal options available to you.

Susan Methuen
T 403-310-8888


For debt help and bankruptcy in Calgary, Edmonton, and throughout Alberta, call TOLL FREE from anywhere in Alberta: 310-8888

We're here to take your call!
In person Mon to Fri: 8am-4:30pm.
Over the phone Mon to Fri: 7am-5pm, Sat & Sun: 9am-3pm



All locations

© 2011 Grant Thornton Limited • All rights reserved

back to Bankruptcy Alberta home

Confidential callback from a bankruptcy professional

Please call me

As soon as possible
Today at
Next business day at

My Phone # 


Ask for